What is WinToFlash
WinToFlash is likely to make a big difference to the way you work. It will make life a lot easier for you. Quickly and simply install the programme you needs and in no time at all you will find yourself writing essays on Windows and using your USB. The WinToFlash makes the job hassle free for you.
And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD or DVD to USB card, for example, BartPE. After all you can erase your USB media and format it with Windows for every day use.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 to a USB drive transfer
- WinPE (BartPE based on Windows XP/2003, WinPE based on Windows Vists/2008/7 and so on) to a USB drive transfer
- USB media erasing full or quick
- Create a USB drive with emergency bootloader for Windows XP/2003
- MS-DOS to a USB drive transfer
- Create a USB drive with Windows XP/2003 Recovery Console
To use Novicorp WinToFlash, your computer has to meet certain hardware requirements. Actual requirements vary, depending on the system configuration and the programs and features that you choose.
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 20 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7